Disclaimer: The contents of this site involves mature adult materials, primarily homoerotic artwork - "gay art". By viewing this site, you certify that you are of legal age (therefore >18) to view adult material. If you are a minor please leave the site immediately.

Thursday 23 June 2011

Ralf's Sweet Release

2 post in 1 day, definitely my productive day I guess. Anyway, here's my latest drawing and CG-coloured of Claude and Ralf, 2 of my main OCs featuring in my comic "Damp Patch" which sold 8 copies so far. It is pretty unexpected and some of them really love the surprise gifts I gave them as a bonus for supporting my comic. I sincerely thank you all.

Anyway, here's Claude and Ralf. While Claude giving Ralf a bareback job, Ralf is enjoying every moment of it and finally the sweet release and a sigh of relief. Enjoy, and don't forget to leave your feedback =) 




A much sexier version with Ralf cumming (who doesn't like a cum shot?), as Claude stroke for him. =D


Have a great day, eat more fruits, go to the gym and I'll see you all next time.
g-galore

No comments:

Post a Comment