Disclaimer: The contents of this site involves mature adult materials, primarily homoerotic artwork - "gay art". By viewing this site, you certify that you are of legal age (therefore >18) to view adult material. If you are a minor please leave the site immediately.

Thursday 23 June 2011

DeviantArt Picture Trading~


Here's my finished product for Cuore-del-foco's art trading deal. He asked me to draw one of his character Dante in return he draw my OC Ralf in his style.

I immediately agree to his request without hesitation as I'm curious to see the outcome and at the same time I have fun drawing it and experimenting new features, and I'm quite pleased with the fire effect, first time creating it!

Tada ~ ~ ~ ~ presenting Dante, here's you go pal, hope you like it ~




And here's Ralf drawn by Cuore-del-foco from DA~





Thanks for the drawing, I loke how you draw the muscle, it looks very well defined and I didn't really know you would draw a naughty version of Ralf os I took the liberty to make one as well in return =)

During the CG-ing process, you really make me challenge myself with the chest hair and tattoo, though I think I there is still room for improvement there. Thanks again and hope you like what I did with Dante.
Cheers and adios


g-galore











No comments:

Post a Comment