Disclaimer: The contents of this site involves mature adult materials, primarily homoerotic artwork - "gay art". By viewing this site, you certify that you are of legal age (therefore >18) to view adult material. If you are a minor please leave the site immediately.

Tuesday 14 June 2011

Launching of Damp Patch

At last.... it's finally all set and ready for you! I'm am so nervous and excited at the same time, that my comic series "Damp Patch" is already up for grabs.

Some of my close friends has seen them and they thought it is amazing and very erotic. For a traditional hand-drawn comic to minor digital adjustment (since I'm not too get at it yet), they thought the drawings are cool and the content of the story trigger their orgasm and literally aroused them to jacking-off as they read lols.

As I was thinking my time spend on drawing these comic, I really have fun with it and so I hope you all wll enjoy it as well with a very generous cost of only AUD $1.99. Do not worry about the currency conversion as paypal will handle it for you.

Every payments and delivering of these digital comics will manually administrate by me personally. the will handle by me personally. So when the transactions is cleared, then only I will mail you your copy via your convenient e-mail address. So please leave your e-mail that you want to receive this comic via:

g-galore@hotmail.com. After your purchase, and I will send it to you! Easy!

So click the button below to get your "Damp Patch" copy now




SNEAK PEEK

Damp Patch - Arc 1: The Gangters, Chapter One - Special Meal



"Damp Patch" is a chronicles or so a story about the happenings revolving around the charming Claude and the faithful gallant Ralf. I asure you "Damp Patch" will entice and satisfy your reading pleasure! 

Get yours now!


Hope you all love it and don't forget to leave your thoughts here.

Have a wonderful week!
g-galore

No comments:

Post a Comment