Disclaimer: The contents of this site involves mature adult materials, primarily homoerotic artwork - "gay art". By viewing this site, you certify that you are of legal age (therefore >18) to view adult material. If you are a minor please leave the site immediately.

Monday 13 June 2011

Damp Patch Characters Profile

Its been awhile since my last update. But the good news is I've completed my first ever comic and it would be something that will erotically amaze you!

I am truly proud to present to you the name of the comic is *drum roll*.... Damp Patch! it will probably be available within a few days time! keep your finger crossed and hopefully it will be release even sooner, so stay tune!

As promised before the release of my comic - Damp Patch, I'll give you a little characters information. Here's a page of the 2 protagonists of Damp Patch, Claude and Ralf.


CLAUDE



RALF




Do leave any comment or feedback, it will be deeply appreciated!

P/S: for more artwork click on the link below
http://g-galore.deviantart.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment