Disclaimer: The contents of this site involves mature adult materials, primarily homoerotic artwork - "gay art". By viewing this site, you certify that you are of legal age (therefore >18) to view adult material. If you are a minor please leave the site immediately.

Wednesday 25 May 2011

Introducing: Claude and Ralf


In my upcoming comic, yes, you heard me right, I'm in the progress of drawing a comic featuring 2 main characters who are boyfriends and gay partners with each other. I'm proud to present to you: Claude and Ralf. Basically they both are friends at first and gradually they find interests with each other and finally open up and embrace to their true feeling, and thus their story begins... . A further character profile will be release when its nearing the releasing of comic.
at the meantime, you're all welcome to visit my deviantart gallery:
http://g-galore.deviantart.com/

with love
g-galore

No comments:

Post a Comment